The Dom "Luminous" Bottle is a special edition bottle that features a switch activated LED Label to create a striking visual effect. Here's how it works:
LED Label: The key feature of the Luminous Bottle is the LED which is powered from a unit embedded in the base of the bottle. The LED is activated by a switch on the bottle.
Battery: Inside the bottle's base, there is a small battery compartment that holds the necessary batteries to power the LED. These batteries are usually replaceable, allowing the bottle to be used multiple times.
Light Patterns: Once activated, the LED glows in a soft, ambient manner, highlighting the label and making the bottle more visible in dimly lit settings.
Noise: The LED unit makes a slight low level buzzing noise when switched on - when the bottle is placed on a hard surface this noise is usually not noticeable.
Please note the following:
This vase (Magnum) and candle are made from reclaimed champagne bottles.
The wooden wick candle is hand-crafted in Sydney, Australia and is made with an all natural custom soy/coconut wax blend.
- We inspect every single bottle and have taken the utmost care to select the best ones to upcycle. Because we are using real champagne bottles that have been previously used, some of the labels may have minor imperfections. This doesn't affect the functionality of the product and adds to the authenticity and charm.
- All bottles are hand-cut and polished and therefore may have minor
- Candle - Because we are using natural ingredients and products, naturally, there might be small imperfections in the wax.
- Candle - Champagne bottles have a raised indentation at the bottom called a punt. The wooden wicks are attached to the top of the punt. Once your candle has burned down, there will be wax left due to the structure of the bottle. To remove excess wax, place the candle in the sink and pour boiling water into the container and let it soak, being careful not to get the label wet. After a few hours, the wax will float to the top and solidify. Remove the wax and wipe out any remaining residue in the container.
- Magnum Vase - Champagne bottles have a raised indentation at the bottom called a punt. When placing flowers in the vase you will need to work around the punt and cut your flower stems short. Really short. Like alarmingly short. You may need to experiment and trim them a few times but the results are worth it!
DISCLAIMER: Champagne Collective is not affiliated with this brand or any other company or brand whose labels appear on our products. No relationship or endorsement is expressed or implied.